Mark Emery's Available Stock Footage:
- The Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes
- Salmon Streams in Alaska
- The Commercial Salmon Fishery in Bristol Bay AK
- Volcanoes in AK
Other film and digital video stock includes:
- Underwater largemouth bass
- Underwater longnose and spotted gar
- Underwater redbellied sunfish and bluegill
- Underwater manatee
Above water stock scenes include:
- Extensive coverage of alligators above water shot in
super 16 as well as HD. Including mating sequences,
waterdance, bellowing, some feeding and water level full
frame shots of gator eyes. Charging the camera at water
level in slow motion, and biting the camera.
- American egrets nesting, mating dance, feeding
chicks, turning eggs.
- Commercial salmon fishery in Alaska, setnetting on
the beach in Naknek AK.
- Purse seining in Sitka AK and gillnetting aboard a
32 footer in Bristol Bay AK.
- Offloading salmon and inside the cannery, iron chink
machine, workers filleting,
and canning salmon.
- Fishing in Alaska for salmon and trout on Super 16
and DV underwater to match
Wide coverage of everything from fresh fish swimming in
rivers and lakes, to spawning and eggs hatching, above water
salmon boiling upstream, bears chasing school of fish,
jumping falls in slow motion and at normal speed, wides,
mediums and tights of most scenes.
Bear Footage in 16 and super 16mm: I have filmed bears
every summer for 20 years so we have a fairly extensive
coverage in both film and stills and can shoot specific
scenes if you need them. Bear stock footage includes, Sow
with cubs, sharing salmon with cubs, nursing cubs, fighting,
feeding, sleeping, digging day beds, eating grass, running
through people, woofing, charging, stealing, robbing fish,
bears around buildings, cubs playing, play fighting, yawning
Scenics include Becharoff National Wildlife Refuge,
Katmai National Park
tundra, spruce forests, and mountain scenics.